As "SUR YAPI ENDUSTRI SANAYI VE TICARET ANONIM SIRKETI” (SUR YAPI) we give importance to the safety and legal processing of your personal data. Because of this reason, we fulfill our disclosure obligation as a data controller in accordance with Article 10 of the Personal Data protection Law no. 6698 "PDPL".
YOUR PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA, PURPOSES AND LEGAL REASONS FOR PROCESSING
Your personal data are processed in accordance with the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data within the scope of the purposes and legal reasons stated below, in accordance with the spirit and general principles of the law.
Within this context;
Your personal data specified in the table below, which will be recorded on the website of our business through whatsapp application and other platforms/channels, may be processed for the purposes of conducting company/product/services loyalty processes, managing marketing analysis studies, conducting customer relationship management processes, carrying out our advertising, campaign, promotion, marketing and promotion activities, receiving your opinions about the project and your thoughts on satisfaction, transferring your thoughts on satisfaction to third parties and in accordance with Article 5/1 of the PDPL, if you have your explicit consent.
Your Personal Data to be Processed
|Purchased Goods/Service Information
|Reason for Preferring Goods/Services, Opinion/Comment/Satisfaction Information
|Country, city, district
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data may be transferred to us as "SUR YAPI ENDUSTRI SANAYI VE TICARET ANONIM SIRKETI (SUR YAPI), which has the title of Data Controller in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law no. 6698 (''Law''), for the above-mentioned purposes, in the presence of your explicit consent, your personal data that you transfer to us via WhatsApp may be transferred abroad and stored abroad due to the fact that the system servers are located abroad.
In addition, your personal data, the information above, may be transferred to persons, institutions, organizations, judicial authorities, law enforcement units authorized by law to request information upon their request.
METHODS OF COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data may be obtained and processed verbally or through electronic media; by automatic methods such as camera, photograph, voice recording, and non-automatic methods by providing verbal or written information directly by you.
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING PERSONAL DATA
"By applying to our Company in accordance with Article 11 of the PDPL, you will have the following rights;
- • To find out whether your personal data are processed or not,
- • To request information if your personal data have been processed,
- • To find out about the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they have been processed for the intended purpose or not,
- • To find out about the third parties to whom their personal data have been transferred to either domestically or abroad,
- • To request correction of your personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing, to request notification of this transaction to third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred
- • To request the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the PDPL, to request notification of this transaction to third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred
- • To object to the occurrence of a result against you by analyzing your processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- • To claim for any damages that you may incur as a consequence of the illegitimate processing of your personal data.
RECEIVING THE APPLICATIONS
You can make your requests related to your rights mentioned above to Data Controller through firstname.lastname@example.org address in accordance with Communique on Application Procedures and Principles or you can send your written request to Burhaniye Mah. Abdullahaga Cad. No: 21 Altunizade - Uskudar/İstanbul in person with documents identifying your identity, or you can send it through a notary public or other methods specified in the PDPL. Your applications will be answered as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of your request. If the fulfillment of your request requires an extra cost, you may be charged the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Authority.
|Name - Surname